GIRLS EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENT
Stick, Mouthguard, Approved Eye Protection
Close-fitting gloves, cleats
The Goalkeeper's Equipment:
Goalie equipment will be supplied by youth program. The goalkeeper must wear a face mask and helmet with a mouth guard, throat protector and chest protector. The goalkeeper may wear padding on hands, arms, legs, shoulders and chest which does not excessively increase the size of those body parts.
The Uniform for Spring Lacrosse:
Shorts, white socks, New Fairfield Youth Lacrosse issued Reversible Jerseys.
Cold Weather Clothing:
Additionally, during the early season practices it is cold and sometimes rainy. If that is the case, then please layer your child with outer and under layer clothing. The clothing should be blue, white or black in color. We suggest clothing such as:
1. Polypropylene full-sleeve jersey (worn under the equipment)
2. A thin water resistant breathable top
2. Polypropylene long underpants
3. Water resistent running warm up pants
4. Thin gloves liners (such as those worn under ski mittens)
Please do not dress your child in a winter coat since we will run a lot and he/she will overheat.